8.16.2011

Me~ A-Z

A. age :: Thirty!!  :D

B. bed size :: Queen

C. chore you hate :: dishes...especially in our current kitchen!

D. dogs :: Sam and LeeLoo

E. essential start to your day :: Allegra D  (lol)

F. favorite color :: pink...and green

G. gold or silver :: Silver

H. height :: 5'6"ish

I. instruments you play :: Flute

J. job title :: Wifey; Business Data Operator

K. kids :: Sam and LeeLoo  ;) 

L. live :: San Diego, CA

M. maiden name :: Patrick

N. nicknames :: Walls, Wall, Hunnies, Sugar Plum Pop

O. overnight hospital stays :: None

P. pet peeve :: When people poke me  ;)

Q. quote :: "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word itself says 'I'M POSSIBLE'!" ~Audrey Hepburn

R. righty or lefty :: Righty

S. siblings :: Twin Brother, Little Brother, Older Half Brother

T. time you wake up :: Work week...4:30ish

U. universal wish :: To be happy

V. vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts...even though I haven't had them in forever...lol

W. what makes you run late :: changing my outfit 80 million times

X. x-rays you’ve had :: Dentist, ankle, abdomen

Y. yummy food :: Anything Mexican, Pho, Tuna Sandwiches

Z. zoo animal favorite :: Penguins

6 comments:

Janette said...

Heyyy Wallie! Love that you love Pho!


Janette the Jongleur

Unknown said...

Yes indeed!! :D

Style Journey said...

How fun! I don't like dishes either, no matter what kitchen they are in, LOL!

Heather

Monica and Whitney said...

Oh! I hate the dishes, too!

Ask the Duplex

CARRIE said...

Dishes are the worst chore ever. The whole process makes me feel sad. I'd rather scrub a toilet! LOL!

Unknown said...

lol...yes, I think we can all agree...DISHES SUCK!!! lol

That's why my husband does them most of the time...heh heh heh