Here are my goals for 2013 and how I am going to hold myself accountable:
- Continue to get into shape (Down 13 pounds so far since starting in Aug! Not the results I really want, but I guess they are since that's what my results are. Been up and down since, but as long as I keep making progress, I'm good.) ~
- Keep checking in with my accountability partners, especially when I need help! (This has been a lifesaver for me!!)
- Wear my pedometer everyday and get my 12,000+ daily steps
- Weekly weigh-ins and monthly measurements taken
- Join at least one Challenge Group at a time (currently in one).
- Post events/fails/successes on blog!
- Take more pictures ~
- I have a camera phone for a reason. Just because I don't have one of my cameras with me, doesn't mean I shouldn't take the pics. :)
- Post some on blog!
- Write more in my blog than in 2012 and 2011 ~
- I figure since I only blogged once in 2012 (wow), I would aim to write more than in 2011 as well. So...as long as I write more than 38 times, I'm good. :)
- Schedule time to write. Having this in my calender has helped and I hope this continues to help me
- Wear more Dresses (1X/wk) ~
- I love to wear dresses. I just don't wear them. This is going to change!! I've accomplished this already this year and feel it will be easy to keep up with.
- Post outfits on blog! (this will help me to not wear the same thing every week! LOL)
- Put on calender 'time to Sew' (Done...once a month, but if I do it more often, good for me!)
- Post projects on blog!
- Create Meaningful Relationships ~
- Reconnect with old friends who are valuable...and tell them that they are valuable
- Write Thank You cards
- Make new friends
- Find ways to connect to coworkers besides work
- Really discover OB ~
- I love my little beach neighborhood full of all kinds of local vendors and new possibilities
- Post new (and old) discoveries on my blog
- Read at least 1 book per month ~
- I have a FULL list of books I want to read. I love to read and miss it dearly. I have scheduled time everyday, even if it's only for 10 minutes, to read.
- I pledged not to add another book to my "must read" list until I have checked one off!
- Post when I finish a book on my blog and talk about it.
- Come up with at least 1 new goal per month ~
- Post on blog with my monthly check in. :)
- Be Happy ~
- Accomplishing the goals listed above I know will have me be accountable on this one. :)
Well...there they are! :) What are your goals for 2013 and how will you be holding yourself accountable? I would love to hear them. Comment or email me if you want. :)